Canadian Indie Rock Memories

In conjunction with a book project, by the authors Paul De Decker and Brendan Edwards, this blog seeks to document memories of the 1990's Canadian Indie Rock scene.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Indie Video Gems

I've begun to create a "playlist" of Canadian Indie Rock videos from the 90s on Youtube.... To date, this list includes Plumtree, Cub, Local Rabbits, Inbreds, Rheostatics, Sloan, Furnaceface, and the Bourbon Tabernacle Choir.... More will be added when I find them (or if I have the time, post them myself, since I have an extensive VHS archive of videos and performances from the 90s...).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

90s indie scene... so many great memories... and what a great idea...

i was in ottawa area in the early to mid 90s and london for the late 90s....

malcolm scott (the new grand)
mbm.scott@gmail.com

5/4/07 12:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home