Canadian Indie Rock Memories

In conjunction with a book project, by the authors Paul De Decker and Brendan Edwards, this blog seeks to document memories of the 1990's Canadian Indie Rock scene.

Friday, October 20, 2006

More about CUB ('cause there can never be too much)








There's still an old CUB website on the internet, apparently inactive since 2000, but interesting and informative nonetheless.

And in my old files I found lots of old CUB stickers, newsletters,
and cutesy toys. I am grateful that I was a teenage packrat.... I am
in the process of digitising all of these old memories, which I hope
to post in the future...

Former CUB fans may be interested in multi-talented Lisa Marr's
new music projects, Buck, and the Lisa Marr Experiment. Check
out her cool new country-tinged tunes on her website!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if the CUB girls were looking for the famous "Bare Ass Beach" south of Saskatoon?!

6/11/06 18:55  
Blogger Scott Simpson said...

Heya mang. I'm the guy behind that old cub web site -- and I'm in the process of building a brand new one. Some of your pics from flickr are on it.

You can check it out at http://cubisaband.blogspot.com. I may have it at a custom domain in the future. Cheers!

22/3/10 16:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home